Requisites (Development Environment) :
- Node JS - Download and install (Latest)
- Visual Studio Code - download and install
- Install Angular CLI (Command Line interface) using the following command in terminal or command prompt npm i -g @angular/cli refer the below image.
if you did the above three steps your system environment is ready for development.
Requisites (knowledge-based) :
- The basic idea about HTML
- The basic idea about CSS
- Basic knowledge with TypeScript or we will discuss it
- Chrome browser debugging ( Inspect element option) or we will discuss it
Create your first project using ng CLI Command Line interface
- Open your visual-studio code
- To open the integrated terminal in Vs Code in view menu click integrated terminal or using the shortcut (Ctrl+`)
- navigate to your project directory using CD (change directory ) command as below
- For Creating new angular Project use NG new <ProjectName> command in the Integrated terminal as below, ex : NG new Session1 and press enter, here Session1 is my project name
- it will take one to two minutes to create the project
- in VsCode menu File , Open Folder , locate your project directory and open it
- you are successfully created the angular project
- use ng serve command to run the project , and view it in the browser
- Web server started and it is listening for the URL http://localhost:4200/
- you can browse it using chrome browser ( recommended) or any latest browser
congratulation you created an angular project successfully.